May 15, 2014

Real Invitation | Rhonda and Clinton's Floral Calligraphy Suite

We're always so thrilled when a client emails us with images of their finished DIY invitation. We send off our stamp designs into the world and mostly never know what they become. This suite, with it's floral calligraphy lettering, vintage botanical envelope liner and sprig of lavender tied with the suite is just plain dreamy.


From the bride, Rhonda: "I searched numerous hours for the perfect invitation for our wedding. One of my photographer clients had used you and I asked them to contact her and find out where she got simple, elegant invitations. When I was looking through your site for the first time I found the Floral Calligraphy set. I knew instantly that I was going to make these work. Our wedding and ceremony was set in the historical Founders Memorial Gardens at UGA with dried flowers such as lavender, wheat, lukspur and many others. The garden is set within a niche in downtown Athens that is over looked by hundred year old Magnolia tress. The only regret I had at this moment was not finding you before sending out my save the dates. Wedding invitations are suppose to give your guest a little insight on your up coming day. Well, I knew with my love for crafts that I was going to attempt my first stamping/paper product."


"I decorated recycled glass, cans, wine bottles with hemp and burlap for aisle markers and center pieces. I used lavender plants for the attendants gifts. Our invitation included all these elements and made our day complete."

"I still get compliments on our invitations. Thank you opening my eyes to paper, stamping and calligraphy."



Rhonda, your new-found love for all things paper and DIY has really made our day! We're thrilled to have been a part of your special day. Best wishes and happy DIY-ing!

Rhonda also provided the material sources in case you'd like to use her gorgeous suite as a jumping off point for your own invitation:


Reply Envelope- 4 Bar, Sage
Reply Card- 4 Bar, Luxe Cream
Invitation- A7, Luxe Cream
Envelope-  A7 Paper Bag

Photography: Rhonda Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...