June 24, 2013

Grilled Pizza & Good News!

Photo by Bailey Amon via Instagram (@baileyamon)

Happy Monday folks! I hope your weekend was wonderful in every way.

First of all, I'd like to share some wonderful news...Antiquaria's own, Emma, gave birth to a healthy baby girl on June 20th! We are thrilled to finally be able to meet her. She's an absolute doll! I (Bailey) personally can't wait to buy/make all sorts of lovely little girl clothes for her.

In other (way less exciting) news, this weekend was hot in Pasadena and our house doesn't have air conditioning.  I learned my lesson pretty quickly last summer that when the temps go over 90, the stove/oven is not allowed to be turned on. Ever. 
The problem is, I use my oven a lot.

Tired of grilled chicken and steak, I remembered this article Camille Styles wrote up a while ago on Grilled Pizzas. I was intrigued at the time but skeptical that it actually worked and was easy.  I was desperate though for something different...so I refreshed my memory and gave it a try.

The pizzas were awesome. Simply delicious. I will 100% make them again and I may have just found my new week-night go to. They are easy, very easy...maybe even easier than the oven.

 This butternut squash version looks so good. I'll have to try it when they're in season.

Photo by Camille Styles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...