January 14, 2013

Weekend Snapshot

Lately, I've been dreaming of outdoor spaces & rooms. This will be the first spring/summer that we will be in our house in SoCal and I'm determined to create some lush outdoor entertaining areas for us to enjoy once it warms up.


Passionfruit vine is one of my favorites. Not only does it produce delicious fruit, the flowers are also show stoppers. Have you ever seen a vine in bloom? It's amazing.


This is the area that I'm wanting to create as our outdoor dining space. As you can see, we have a hideous picket fence that I have to deal with (removing is not an option since we're renting). I've planted the entire stretch of fence with vines, which I am hoping will take over and make the eyesore a thing of beauty.


I'm still daydreaming about what the space will look like, so as of now, the vines are all I've got.
Hope you all had a terrific weekend!
xo
Bailey

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Hope you guys get a lot of enjoyment out of it. I'm ready for it to be warmer here too, so we can enjoy our balcony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! It must be really chilly in the desert!! Here's to warmer days coming sooner rather than later:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...