September 06, 2012

Adventures in Moving



It seems as though this year I just can't catch a break! I guess as the saying goes...when it rains it pours.
This past week, my husband (still getting used to calling him that after 8 years of dating) and I moved to beautiful Pasadena, just about 10 miles from where we had been living in Silverlake.

The mountains of the Angeles National Forest are so close that it feels as though you could just reach out and touch them. I'm imagining there will be many hikes in my future! 

The house is still in the skeletal phase, where we've placed our furniture & (mostly) unpacked but it still  needs all the homey, vintage touches. I'm so looking forward to decorating, cooking and nesting in our first real home together! 


Cheers!
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...