November 28, 2011

Behind the Scenes | An Antiquaria Thanksgiving

This year we were lucky to get to spend Thanksgiving in Santa Barbara with Emma's family. With our better halves in tow, we headed up the coast and enjoyed a weekend of blissfully beautiful weather, cooking, and family. 



We spent Thanksgiving day preparing our side dishes: roasted butternut squash, corn pudding and green beans. 




{photo by Paige Newton}

What are you most thankful for this holiday season?

Emma: I am most thankful for my loving and supportive family, my two Frenchies, Colby & Pablo, and my amazing husband, Chris. Without them I would be lost.  I am also thankful for my super awesome business partner, Bailey, and feel so lucky that together, we are making our creative dreams come true. 

Bailey: I am so thankful to have such supportive family & friends. I have not always taken the easy or conventional path and they have always had my back. Having parents that are (and have always been) best friends is very special and I now realize that more than ever. I am lucky to be spending this Thanksgiving with my soon to be LA family, my fiancé Dominic (we can't wait until our cat, Posey comes to live with us!!), miss Emma and her husband Chris. Even though this next year will bring huge changes for me (a cross country move and getting married are some of the biggies coming up), I am so thankful to have a great support system awaiting my arrival.


What is your favorite Thanksgiving Food?

Emma: Stuffing with gravy!

Bailey: This is a hard one because I really love it all. I'd have to say stuffing though. I like all varieties and it's the only holiday I get to eat it. My favorite has pecans and dried cranberries. 

Clearly...we both love stuffing!!!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We'd love to hear what some of your favorite holiday traditions are, what you feasted on and how you set your table!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the table setting and photo's and the sentiments...beautiful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...