March 11, 2013

Weekend Snapshot

My parents were out in California visiting this us past week/weekend which was such a blast!
It was great to play tourist and go explore new places.

This image is from the gardens of the Norton Simon museum. I've been wanting to check this place out forever...and boy, it did not disappoint!!


 It was absolutely one of the best museums I've been to and I've been to quite a few. I can't wait to go back with a sketchbook in hand!


I was so drawn to and inspired by this quaint B&B that I ran across in Ventura, CA.  I just find it so beautiful; from the lovely, ornate street number above the archway, to the myriad of plants and the vintage green seating, it's pure perfection!

Have a great week!
xo
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...