January 28, 2013

Weekend Snapshot: Succulents!

 follow me on Instagram baileyamon

Emma and I are both super obsessed with succulents. They're so textural, colorful & pack a punch for their low price tag. 

This weekend, I planted 5 awesome large glass jars that recently came into my possession. It was my first experience with planting terrariums...and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty obsessed now. I love the way that the river rock, charcoal and small white pebbles add so much visual interest at the bottom of the jars. I will definitely be on the lookout for more clear vessels when I'm out shopping!

I'm growing increasing more and more obsessed with my outdoor space (I think I mentioned that a few weeks ago) and am still in the plotting and planning phase. I am glued to Pinterest looking for pretty things to plant and instruction on how to keep them alive!

Any suggestions of awesome plants that are easy to keep alive (in Southern California)?? At least the climate here makes things easier to grow...in Texas I had a pretty black thumb!

Have a great week!
xo
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...